Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, April 08, 2012

Progression..

First two days of playing with Landscapes... clouds, sky, mountains, water etc..

Then on the way to preparing for Portraits a brief stop with some flora and fauna.

Presenting, the dragonfly!




Feedback to improve these photos are welcome.

Have now learned to write "actions" which are Photoshop Macros and the process is definitely speeding up.


.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:25 AM, Blogger Kenneth P Lewis wrote...

Your content helped me a lot to take my doubts, amazing content, thank you very much for sharing.
Note this Best Minecraft Mini Games Everyone Should Play

 

Post a Comment

<< Home