Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, April 07, 2012

Amazing

I am like a kid in Grand Sweets and Snacks (not exactly a candy store person)...

Look at this image from the tide pool visit, which was not a bad shot considering the sun was in the picture!

Now look at this after Photoshopping!




Can get the detail in the sky and the sea weed and kelp on the floor. Can even bring out detail on the family in the center.

Hats off to these guys who came up with an image processing software with so many options.


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home