Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, March 17, 2012

The Iris'es are staring to come out..




In other news, got a slave flash last weekend to cheer myself up after the root canal.. Still getting the hang of it..

Trying a few experiments with using the slave flash in a creative way. Photos next week..

It has been raining pretty much non stop for four days here and for once the rain stopped this afternoon. The colors are so vibrant outside. Let's see if tomorrow continues along the same vein and we get to spend some time outside!

.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home