Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's day

Valentine's day came and went and this blog did not see a post?

Well, there were secret plans made between me and the kids to record my singing and playing "And I love her" for Amma and post on youtube as a surprise.

A. Mom knew about it and it was no surprise
B. the little one hated the song. (or the fact that Daddy was singing for mommy and not for her!), and would simply throw tantrums during the recording.

After some time we (Jr. and me) gave up on the idea and said "Whatever!"

Here is the incomplete work (or what was captured on the iPhone)




Needless to say, San was not impressed with the production. Both Daddy and Jr. have done better in the past! But she still loves us all "And we love her"!


.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Hmm !!

Valentines Day!! Keep it going Sundar ! Indeed keep it going ! :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:41 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

You guys are just too cute!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home