Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, December 04, 2011

Too much Lollu (mischief?) . . .

The kids have now discovered email.

Jr. always had an email account. Now that the little one has an email account they are way too into communicating by email.

This has led to some ridiculousness in the house with the ipad (with keyboard) being taken over by the kids to check email every 5 minutes!

Apparently the keyboard is easier for email typing than the swipe on screen keyboard.

There are also some funny conversations like this one..

Jr. : Why did you spill your food on the carpet?

LO : I will let you know by email!!!

Me and San : WTH !!!

This takes the cake..

Jr. from Computer room : I have sent you an email ! have you received it yet?

LO from living room (literally 6 feet away) : I am checking it right now. I will send you a reply soon..







Or this one :

LO : Daddy, I have no new emails. Can you send me one please?! (she is sitting 5 feet away!)
On the bright side the house is quieter with the kids on the computer but at this rate their social skills will take a nosedive in record time.

It is also truly amazing to watch a girl who has just turned 6 figure out email, use the features, ask inquisitive questions which would give some valuable feedback to email providers and get totally engrossed in it to the point that she checks email every 10 minutes!

Tomorrows technologists in action !


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Revathi wrote...

They next need a FB account Sundar get them that too the house will be even more quieter.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:52 AM, Blogger Ramakrishnan Au wrote...

Good on them!! Have fun. Please do not give my email address to the younger one!! Chittappa.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:25 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

She will have so much of it in some time that she is going to wonder what she asked for !!

Like the rest of us

 

Post a Comment

<< Home