Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, December 03, 2011

The See Saw continues

First it was the infected hand followed by a course of heavy antibiotics with side effects.

That ended just on Thanksgiving day to give me some time to recover, shop, go see low tides, spend a few days with the kids and be happy and then. .

things turn again with severe pain in the left foot that got to a point where I could not even step on it.

The doctors at my hospital are very happy to have a regular repeat customer. The family meanwhile is accusing me of poor work life balance, putting other things above doctor visits, pig headedness (if there is no such a word, there is now!) etc. etc.

To their credit the doctor was visited today and after many x-rays and tests they declared that a tendon has been damaged and continued use of the tendon has damaged it further.

Now it has come to resting the leg, some more pills and walking with crutches for a couple of days.

My days of staying off pills with yoga are long forgotten now. Praying to all the gods I know and all the gods I don't know to make this go away as fast as possible so the hot room can be visited again!

Going without yoga is turning me into a man with PMS and that is not a good sign..

Here's to a better tomorrow...


ps. On a slightly brighter note, the Shutterfly photo album from the trip was delivered. It is fantastic. Next time we go on a family trip, we are definitely going to make an album..



.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sounds awful, hope things get better soon

Uma

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Poorani wrote...

OMG. Take care of your health Anna. Take rest properly.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anjana R wrote...

hope you feel better uncle! could excessive yoga strain on the be a causative factor...?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anjana R wrote...

on the foot*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home