Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, December 11, 2011

5 years in Caricatures

This week was travel week. Daddy managed to limp along and spend the week out of town and came back limp intact late Friday.

The kids were overjoyed to see daddy and promptly declared that they had a surprise announcement for me. The IBM Children's party was Saturday morning and limp or not, I had to come because most likely Big Al will be there and we will do our caricature collage!

So off we went and spent two hours at IBM..

By now we already had four sets of pictures showing a constant theme!

Our annual Santa picture, courtesy IBM..




Grandma helped the kids make their X-mas hats and Gingerbread cookie decorations.
















The kids posed for me in the backyard after coming home, without me having to beg them to pose!







and the best part..




Next year the plan is to make this one giant collage and put it on our hallway. It might cost us a fortune to frame this one but will try!

Once again, we thank IBM for organizing this every year and Big Al for showing how the kids change in his caricature world!


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:03 AM, Blogger Ramakrishnan Au wrote...

Appu Kutty, I like the last drawing in that lot.
Love,

Chittappa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home