Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, October 10, 2011

Paavaadais for this season







Too bad I was not in good enough shape to capture the other two sets.. We will get them the next time they dress up to go to a temple or some other function.

Our girls are growing up.. too fast for my liking!


.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

your elder girl looks like u , the younger one too , her smile, both sweet looking pretty girls
-ash

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:46 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Gorgeous girls!!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:22 PM, Blogger Sundar Narayanan wrote...

Ash, Dipali thank you.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home