Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another addition

We have a new addition to the electronics in the house.

A mac mini.

The old Dell from 2002 died(?) finally after making a few croaking noises. The blue screen showed up many times. It is possible to revive it with a hard disk wipe and installing some later software and OS versions. Instead we chose the less time consuming path and upgraded to a Mac Mini.




Technology has sure come a long way in a decade, huh?




Have not had a chance to play with it since I set it up on sunday night.


The kids love it though! Every day they tell me something they figured out how to do on the Mac just to show me how retarded I am..

Have gotten used to it!

Today we had a short discussion on "Can we sell the Dell on craigslist? who will even buy it?"

San came up with a "Can we donate it to the temple?" and the answer from the rest of us was "don't insult the temple with this computer. they already have computers from two years ago that folks have donated. this goes in a museum"

Do not know if we will find someone who will use the old computer..

.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Contact your local school district. They might have some use for it.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Haha I am turning into a proper middle aged woman, read the title and imm thought that the addition was a new baby :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home