Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, September 17, 2011

The kids in HDR..

Human subjects are difficult to do HDR using bracketed images(the overall Google opinion seems to be that). Most Human subject HDR images are from tone mapping with single images.

This was an attempt to do bracketed images using high ISO and lower f numbers but have the shutter speeds still short enough to pull off three shots in rapid succession before the kids moved..




We are almost there..

Thanks to my wonderful subjects who pulled in a deep breath then let it go and off we went

click
click
click

These days the weekends seem to fly! Well we still have another day to ourselves...



.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:14 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

What a brilliant photograph. I don't get the technicalities, but it's great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home