Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, July 07, 2011

Everything is made in...

We are now in Chennai finishing up a very short trip.

There are plenty of photos and videos to post once we get back in a few days.

Today Jr. got a gift for our "ummachchi shelf" from my aunt. The funny thing was we were talking about how all manufacturing is moved to China and yours truly still manages to have a job that is related to manufacturing and stay in the USA.

We came home, unwrapped the gift and guess what ?




If Lord Hanuman has moved over, what chance do us mere mortals have?



ps. Internet is touch and go here. Posts in a few days!
.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:37 AM, Blogger Violet wrote...

Hilarious!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:52 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Trust you are having a wonderful time! A time that is ever truly made in India ! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home