Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Breakfast snakes

The menus in Varanasi were really funny.

Jr. was laughing all the way just trying to make out what the real items were.

This one was really hilarious..

Breakfast snakes ?!!




and much much more..




By the way, in 1990 there was a new fastfood place started Lanka gate and his new banner read "SEPCAIL BERGER" in big letters on a 12 x 2 feet red and white announcement.. The thing is still there today! Guess the special burger's aka specail bergers are still satisfying customers just like the breakfast snakes!

It was good to have Jr. laugh and lighten up before her meals!


.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

That menu is making me so hungry!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

i'll have some st. rice please! ;-)

- s.b.

p.s.: named after jerry, i believe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home