Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The world will turn...

Bedtime conversation with the kids:

Jr. : Which house was I born in?

Me : We used to live in Santa Clara when you were born but we moved within 6 months after that to Sunnyvale!

LO : Which house was I born in?

Me : Sunnyvale house. But when you were six months old we moved to Cupertino!

LO : I want to go back to Sunnyvale because I don't remember that house. We only see it when you show "baby photos" before going to bed. Akka (sis) remembers that Sunnyvale house because she lived there for long time..

Jr.: Come on, it is the same thing for me, but I don't ask to go back to the Santa Clara house!

Me : Don't worry. You will both go live in many houses as you grow older. You will go to college and live in a hostel or dorm. Then when you get a job you might live in an apartment and when you get married and have a family you will have your own house..

Little One : AND WHEN THAT HAPPENS, MOMMY WILL BE THE GRANDMA AND SHE WILL DO ALL THE WORK FOR ME!!!

Had no idea where that came from, but sent me literally rolling on the floor laughing!

San has it coming. . .



.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:48 AM, Anonymous yaadayaada wrote...

Ha Ha Ha! San, sorry girl! Couldn't help laughing! Ha Ha Ha!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:03 AM, Anonymous Arul wrote...

LOL... :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:26 AM, Blogger Hawkeye wrote...

maximum 'like'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home