Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yogagraphy - not easy

Having promised pictures of the new me, we tried to do a little photo shoot in the evening. The little one finally managed to give me a cold yesterday. This morning for the first time in 65 days daddy Narayanan felt "sick". There was cold and a sore throat, a lost voice, balls of phelgm and no sense of smell or taste.

Then again, when you are in a room set to 105 F and 40% humidity, a body temperature of a 100 F is < 105 F. Using such supreme logic, went on to do Bikram Yoga today (with MIL of course), much against the overall family recommendation for me to stay home.

Well, 90 minutes and a lot of sweat later, the voice was back, the throat was open and the sense of taste and smell were back. Rested the rest of the afternoon and now feel tired but looks like I have beat the virus.

Trying to setup the camera and lights to take pictures (with Jr. doing the focus on self timer shots) proved to be very difficult.

Did take pictures with Jr. and the little one as test subjects. All I wanted was for them to go stand where my head was going to be in the photos. They did more than that and imitated yoga poses...




Kids are a lot more flexible than adults. They could pull this off so easily. The little one lost her balance and made a funny face, but it was hilarious watching her try to balance on one leg!




Will need some assistance from San or BB to make my next attempt to get pictures of the improved me..

Till then, you just have to take my word for it!


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Balaji wrote...

Just say when :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:47 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

last night was bad. LO sick again and no sleep last night. this morning could not even get up. missed yoga, missed work..

just got up from catching up on sleep this morning.

can do it next week.

guess sleep goes hand in hand with yoga. this is why I was getting used to 5 hrs sleep instead of 6 1/2 or 7!

one day with no sleep and you cannot even get up..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Sundar,

Landed on your blog when blog hopping, I am very impressed with your Bikram Yoga post... I want to attend those classes...Can you tell me what is the name of the center you go to ? And is there any other center near san mateo?

Thanks
Sujatha

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Sujatha,

we go to the Bikram Yoga San Jose (BYSJ)

which is located in the west gate mall at the corner of Lawrence and Saratoga

you can check out the Bikram Yoga official site for a list of locations..

http://bikramyogasanjose.com/

http://www.bikramyoga.com/studioLocator.php

 

Post a Comment

<< Home