Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Praise

Jr.: Daddy, you look real nice daddy.. Before you were like "this" and now you are like "this" (shows big tummy vs. flat tummy) and now you don't look older!

Little one chimes in : Yeah Daddy! Before it was like you were going to have a baby in your tummy and now it has come out already!

Well, glad that non-existent baby is out!


.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anjana wrote...

haha...nice post. came here looking for yoga tips for grad scl stress! do you really believe weight loss in such short time was due to Yoga? how much weight would you say you lost? do you feel any pain around the kidneys/bladder? my cousin's friend had mentioned this.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Sundar, pictures to prove it...:) the young looking part ...
I am glad that yoga has helped you so much. I have been asking my husband to read your post as he had started Bikram Yoga and ditched it half way.

Sujatha Ramesh

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:56 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Anjana

yes. weight loss due to dieting and exercise and sweating (losing 1000 calories in 90 mins every day) none of which would be possible without the yoga.

13 pounds in 63 days.

no pain in kidneys/bladder. occasional pain in back when I stretch it in class to a new limit. that is like getting some pain when you lift weights to a higher level.

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:47 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Nothing like the honesty of one's children!!!!!

I loved all the pictures of the girls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home