Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Changes

"Finally after 10 days... Camel!"

Few will understand the profoundness of that statement.

Let us just say that we are now counting :

10 sickness free days
two weeks where work has been kept to a 60 hour/week maximum
food is being watched and taken on a fixed schedule three times a day
once a day exercise session

feeling a nice calm!

More later when I get into a set routine...

.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:57 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

All the best, all the best, all the best!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:14 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

dipali,

thank you. thank you.

It is funny that a desi has to become American and then learn Americanized Yoga to get a second chance at improving his health..

all part of life, no?

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home