Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Odi Vilayadu Paapa - go run and play baby..

A tamil nursery rhymme, which happens to be the little one's favorite and she keeps playing it on the iPhone.




She was mad because I yelled at her for adding all those videos into my favorites and signing out of Youtube every time it pops a "do you want to merge this into your existing favorites?" diagloue box. She does not know that one you favorite it, you are done..

Girl needs her own account! She is taking over my iPhone and Youtube!


.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Revathi wrote...

Get her a iphone Sundar if not a itouch she will enjoy and you will also not be angry for downloading on your phone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home