Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

HD video ... as recorded




First upload of a HD video taken at home using the Canon EOS 5D Mark ii.

The playback using quicktime gives me a headache (30 or 24 fps videos both do this, give me a headache that is..)

However the Youtube uploaded video does not have this issue. Have some homework to do to figure this out.

Have been sick with a bug the last 36 hours. Have been sleeping through the afternoon and evening. The kids were getting depressed seeing me down. Shot this video just to show them that daddy is getting back to his usual self. They are not convinced. Heard the little one tell Jr. "he is still sick. he is just trying to act normal". Kids are very very perceptive.

Hopefully the bug stops with me. Every December, irrespective of taking flu shots, I get sick with either a flu or a stomach bug. The old blog posts show that it happens with such consistency, it is sickening!

Now it is back to sleep time.



.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:26 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

if you really want to see the difference on this video you have to select the 1080p option on the small button on the bottom right.

also you can see the difference if you watch it with 320p vs 1080p on a 42 inch monitor...

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:23 PM, Blogger Sudhar wrote...

http://cablesankar.blogspot.com/2010/12/5.html

Read the post, nowadays lot of Tamil films started using Canon 5D HDSLR for shooting. Any more films are coming.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home