Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, November 21, 2010

November Joy

The weekend saw the girls have their "out of the house" birthday party with their friends at a gym where they got to swing on ropes, do cartwheels, etc. etc.







They were tired and hungry enough to devour pizza and cake..







Well, we head into the thanksgiving weekend in a couple of days...

That means two more birthdays!

Let's count the number of events in our immediate families..

My dad + My mom + me + my bro + my sis (me, sis, mom = Nov born, dad and moms wedding anniversary is November too)

FIL + MIL + San + SIL + BIL ( FIL, San are Nov born)

Both our kids are Nov born.

So that makes it 7 birthdays in November + a wedding anniversary!

Busy month, eh?!



.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

one grand happy birthday wish to the entire family ;-)

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:08 PM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Happy birthday/anniversary month to you all!
Many good people are born in November, including me:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:11 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

November news is fantastic for you !! Have a great time !!!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home