Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Work

Work is defined as "Anything the wife does"

That is it! Period.

This simple rule, no.. "Axiom" and its corollaries can summarize :

a. life in our house

b. the 4th or 5th why in a "Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?" root cause analysis which has no fix for all fights in the house

c. life outside our house


There are many men who have not either grasped this concept. It has been staring many men in the face and they see it but do not want to accept it...

Nevertheless, here is your chance. Accept it and all will be well.

For my part, have started putting things in perspective.

Have also realized why I love this woman so much.. now that things are in perspective!



.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home