Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, September 12, 2010

We just cannot wait...




Found the little one walking around the house like this today.

Rubber bands, hair clips, fake dangling clip on earrings to match pink fake hair..

Kept saying to myself "God, what have we done! She is brave on the outside but inside she does feel the lack of hair!"

Well, it was a one time deal and it will be forgotten in a month. We can already put a clip through the hair.

Had a heart to heart with the girl and she is okay. Why?

"In two months my hair will be growing faster than Akka and will be longer than Akka! So I am okay. This is just pretend for now"

Now all we can pray for is that it does start to grow faster.




.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Sweet little thing she is. Its hair after all.....it will grow. But meanwhile to watch herself in the mirror must be hard. You've set a good example by getting a sympathy 'mottai' though. Priya

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:30 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

LOL !

Pray well !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home