Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Kaakaa pochu Anil vandhudhu dum dum dum dum..

The crows (காக்கா) are gone and the squirrels (அணில்) are in..

A young family (dad, mom, 3 babies) are everywhere in our backyard.

Was sick last two days. Was either sleeping or throwing up yesterday. Finally after multiple hospital visits, CT scans the solution was to reboot me instead of putting me in hibernate mode.

A few painkillers and sedatives that had me knocked out for a few hours this afternoon and voila all lightning strikes and flickering lights inside the head were gone.

Going to take it easy for a few days and that means less blogging, less staring at this monitor...

When I woke up this evening and starred out of the window, this is the sight that greeted me! An invasion of Anil's!




The babies were unsupervised and they came close to us and they have not figured out yet that they have to run when the USM motor in the zoom moves!

In other news, the eyes and brain have to be in tip top shape for Friday night!

We have tickets to go see superstar on the big screen!


Until then...


.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:42 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

The superstar will set everything right for you ! Just hang on until then ! :)

Wishing you a speedy recovery !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home