Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kaakaa Kaakaa (Crow Crow)




That was a photograph taken in Chennai two months ago!

We now have a crow in Cupertino that has a gray neck! Spotted it yesterday in our backyard. Have never seen it here. We usually get the all black "andan Kaakaa's" only. Then again this looks like a black crow that had its neck shaved off.. maybe an accident left it featherless in the neck and it appears gray?

Well a few coconut trees and we are in New Chennai!

We have a family of crows in the backyard now.. Daddy, mommy and two baby crows. They are cute but very difficult to capture on camera. They are extremely sensitive to my zoom lens.

Will try to get some shots this weekend...



.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:59 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

We are crowing for some pictures now !

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:47 PM, Blogger Hawkeye wrote...

really.. when the movie was released my classmate (your wife's as well) madana gopal asked "why are they making a movie on crows"?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:46 PM, Anonymous A-kay wrote...

I have never seen a "regular" crow (aka non-andan kaakaa) here at all, so far. This is the truly a first...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:58 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

no luck. the entire crow family seems to have miraculously disappeared after this post..

maybe the US government found out we were too happy at seeing the crows and decided to remove them from plain sight?

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:03 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

apparently they all migrate when fall starts!

so that is no coincidence and has nothing to do with the government..
we will have to wait till march april to see that family again..

right now, they are chilling in the south, no irony or pun intended..

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home