Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Dear Mr. Jobs,

If only you bring Vijay, Sun, Jaya TV etc. to the Apple TV box at a dollar a day or less..

you will have a million desi folks buying this gizmo..

So what if the Fox'es and NBC's do not want to go into negotiations with you for rights to play their serials episodes at 99 cents a pop?

When we asked an older relative how much TV serials they watched (on our recent India trip) the answer was..

"not much. Just 4 hours in the afternoon and 6 hours in the evening" and it was a straight faced answer.

That means, there are folks who watch a lot more desi serials.

Please go talk to Ekta Kapoor or Radhika Sarathkumar..

I see a bright future for Apple TV if you pick up that iPhone and make that call..


yours truly,

iPhone lover.

ps. I have only seen this Apple TV at a friends house. They told me that Tamizh serials are not on the list. So please forgive me if you are already ahead of the game.


.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:31 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Soaps rule !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anand Prabhu Subramanian wrote...

haha.. :) good one.

p.s: been a long time Sundar sir.. been reading ur blog silently though..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home