Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ready... Set... Laxman

The kids spent many evenings at the Diamond Garden park and apparently they were regular riders of Laxman, the resident park "horsie" on their first three week stay with the grand parents.

Laxman appeared to be very healthy and happily trot at a leisurely pace with the kids perched on top. He also seemed to be very busy the two or so hours he provided his ride service. There was a constant stream of kids eagerly waiting for their turn.

Laxman offers two rides. The half and the full.. for modest fees.




Laxman is strongly recommended, especially by Jr. and the Little one.

They want to know why we cannot import Laxman to Memorial park. Maybe we should try to lobby for a local Horsie?



.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Poorani wrote...

It is nice that your kids are enjoying every moment when they visit INDIA. This is the right time and age to explore these things and have fun.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Ani wrote...

cool.... I love horsie ride but little scared too. hope will make Adi try it some day.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:31 PM, Anonymous Ani wrote...

cool.... I love horsie ride but little scared too. hope will make Adi try it some day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home