Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Matching isn't a new concept for these two..

Thanks to the platform stores at the Gandhi Market in Mumbai..







The little one is almost there. Another few millimeters and we will somehow find a way to pin a flower on it...


.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:24 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Ofcourse it isnt a new concept ! But then, every time they wear something like this...they radiate newness !

Thanks for sharing ! Chuthipodungo !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

How strange science is... just noticing how extremely different the sisters look from one another. I would say it's a blessing:-) Most people are able to identify me and my siblings just by the face, which doesn't do much to one's "Me" ego.

Glad little one's hair is growing back quickly before school starts. Was shocked to see the 'shaved head'. I thought it was done at a much younger age for girls.

-kajan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home