Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th

The two of us watched the fireworks and came home a few minutes ago..

We made the mistake of sitting in front of some high school kids. This one kid kept talking non stop and tried to crack silly jokes about "America" and the fireworks and probably spoiled the experience for everyone around a 20 feet perimeter.

Here are some photographs..













Independence, freedom, democracy... sincerely hope these words bring a positive feeling and context to a lot more folks across the globe by next 4th of July.



.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:54 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Awesome !

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

nice photos!

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:21 AM, Blogger saqib khawaja wrote...

Independence day n stil citizens are afraid to walk freely on road.. Dont u thnk we r still a coloney n dat to of terrorism. No matter in which form it comes : LTTE; NAXAL; MAO; LeT; bla bla bla.. I think we shld hold each others hands and fight for independence n make our nation a free n friendly place to live..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home