Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Quite sure

Little One : Your hair is disappearing daddy

Me : Yes, I am growing old.. so the hair will go soon

LO : So, soon you will become a "thatha"? (grandpa?)

Me : No. I will become a Thatha only when you have kids

LO : (very calmly) I won't be having kids dadu.

Me : Why not da kannamma(darling)?

LO : I don't want the doctor to cut my tummy. So I am not going to have any babies.

Me : !!!!????!!!!! Sangeeeeeeeeeeeeethaaaaaaa.....stop sharing C-section stories with this kid..



.

Labels:

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:41 AM, Anonymous rrmom wrote...

My little one says the same thing too. My son rubs it in saying that the doctor will not cut his tummy because he is a boy and will cut her tummy because she is a girl.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Revathi wrote...

Its good kids know how the baby comes as long as we tell them they cut open mommy's tummy. So Sundar Sang has not been feeding anything wrong in her mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home