Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy fathers day

Jr. and the little one told me that their gift to me on daddy's day will be "great posing".

Both of them tried to pose for me at Twin Peaks in San Francisco and again at the Coyote Point Park and Museum. The Twin Peaks view point was amazing. Fantastic 360 degree view of San Francisco!




The Coyote Point Museum and Center for Environmental education was really good for kids. They made education entertaining. They taught kids all about Reptiles by bringing out some real reptiles like bearded dragons, tortoise, California King snake and a Boa constrictor! Jr. was thoroughly entertained and touched a snake for the first time. Apparently being a brave girl was another father's day gift..











We had a ton of fun at both places and are back home to get some rest before the week starts again tomorrow!











To all the dads out there... have a great father's day.


.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Ani wrote...

Happy father's day for the proud daddy...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:20 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

HFD. sundar...nice pics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home