Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A thousand clicks

Today was a record day of sorts..

First it was the graduation day program at Tamil School.

Jr. has graduated first grade in Tamil! I had a blast watching kids from my class graduate.

Volunteered as a photographer for the event and took close to 900 pictures.

Then a bunch of friends went for a photowalk to Uvas Canyon county park.. and took another bunch of pictures..


Don't remember the last time the shutter took a 1000 counts in a 24 hour period. Came pretty close 6 years ago on my brothers wedding day..

Now the eyes and the hands need a rest..

.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:55 AM, Blogger Hawkeye wrote...

aa.. i am so happy to hear the concept of tamil school. who is the thamizh vaathi..?

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:24 PM, Blogger Narayanan Venkitu wrote...

It was a wonderful outing yesterday. Thanks for making it happen Sundar.

I really enjoyed every moment of our photowalk...thanks to the wonderful company we all had. Thank you for driving us to this exotic park!

Learned a technique or two, not to forget the restaurant list you guys were discussing !

Memorable 15th of May 2010 ! Thank you. Must do it again, this time in a place were we have a variety of subjects to shoot, and not worry about the slopes !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home