Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Robins - Photoblog

The backyard had a visit from two baby robins..

The older robins were watching from the roof line while the babies were getting the worms, just after the water sprinkler had finished.

Guess they are not old enough to understand the danger of letting humans come close.

Was very close to them and they were so busy with the worms that they didn't even notice me...







The backyard sure provides a lot of amusement for a few minutes every evening to take my mind off work and bring me back to house, kids, quiet, calm..

A big thanks to the baby robins and my babies who spotted them!


.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:19 AM, Blogger Doli wrote...

ohh i see these birds very often.. wasnt sure what they were! thank you for the info!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:46 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Aww... Sundar ! Wonderful ! your snaps make me consider the investment in the new equipment quicker than planned !

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home