Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day - Monterey Bay - Weekend Photoblog

This is not our first or last trip to Monterey Bay Aquarium. This time it was with my sisters family. They made the holiday memorable..

To top things off we decided to stop at Santa Cruz on our way back and met a bunch of friends. We had a great time.

Some photos from the Aquarium (courtesy the Sigma and the 50 mm prime lens). Focusing through thick glass is still a challenge. You can manually focus on slow moving aquatic subjects and get a shot.



















If you know tricks to get through thick glass shots with an all in one zoom for things that move fast (you have to be 1/400 ~ 1/650 or greater to get a clear shot) do let me know.


.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:47 AM, Anonymous B o o. wrote...

Wow! the photos are amazing, Sundar!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

wow, amazing!!
sk

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:01 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Really beautiful pictures.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:23 PM, Anonymous SS wrote...

The pics are awesome.
Did you take any photography class? I am interested in taking some class in the bay area but font know where to find one. I have a rebel xti with a couple of lenses and external flash. but i dont know how to use them. Can you recommend where I should start looking for a class or an online tutorial?

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home