Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Let there be light.. lots of it - Photoblog



















Nice nap, an hour at the park with the kids to make up for working in the morning.

Time to tune out work and get into the Memorial day spirit.

Say a prayer for military folks who make this quiet day in the park possible, fill up the gas tank, go on some local drives in the next two days. .

The mind wanders through a bunch of thoughts. . . oil dependence, oil spills, oil wars... how everyone knows what the right thing to do is but as a collective we fail!

A wise man told me recently "Sundar, commonsense is more difficult to implement than you think!"

Everyday there is a bitter realization that he is right.

Time for that optimist in me to take a different view of things?


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:17 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Simply awesome !

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:25 PM, Blogger Kavitha wrote...

So true - "commonsense is more difficult to implement than you think!"

Nice photos!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Common sense is not so common afterall...

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:00 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Lovely pics, and one profound truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home