Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten minutes from Home - A homework

The photo school homework for the week was interesting.

Drive, walk, bike from home.. stop exactly at 10 minutes. Take a photograph of the first interesting thing that catches your eye when you stop...

in Black and white!

bandw_ten_minute


Stopped at a Citibank Parking lot at 10 minutes and caught this tree.

In retrospect, should have adjusted the white balance or taken the shot with a higher f/stop...

There is so much to learn from not just taking the photo but when you sit down to taking a second look at it while adding finishing touches.

It can only get better with time and practice, no?


.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

here's a thought: make a 10-minutes album, i.e., 10 minutes by walking, jogging, biking, by car, by train, etc.

- s.b.

p.s.: this album would have more photos/variety in india than in the usa ;-)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:53 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Thats a nice idea ! I will keep this idea with me for sure ! And will show some of my snaps...

The tree does show up very well ! ofcourse, it can only get better with practice !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home