Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sundar to God, do you copy? Over.




What is your high level plan?

What is my role in your high level plan?

What is this big picture that people keep talking about?

Did I just post that picture?

Any response in sight or sound, lightning or thunder will be used to assume that you read my post...

Yours truly,

Just another clueless dude.



.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:39 AM, Blogger Hawkeye wrote...

pala per asking same question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home