Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Squirrel -Photoblog







The little critters were captured on camera at the Botanical Gardens and outside the Conservatory of Flowers in San Francisco earlier today. A great half day trip which the whole family enjoyed.

Very happy with the Sigma...


.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:54 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

I had a chap captured on the lens...and put him up on FB ! From Ellora !

Could be a distant cousin of this chap !

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home