Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, April 18, 2010

iPhone Tamil font

When reading articles in Tamil on the iPhone, the font is messed up. The same pages load okay on Firefox and internet explorer.







Considering that the fonts are in UNICODE, it does not make any sense on why this is..

If any of you iPhone Tamil news readers / Bloggers have figured out an answer, kindly let me know.



.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Research Paper wrote...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:25 AM, Anonymous uttkids wrote...

R was doing soe research on this. Hecwas emailing the iPhone support. Will chk with and get back.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Tam wrote...

Now the iOS4 supports tamil scripts and also most of the indic scripts. Just update ur phone os and see the magic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home