Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Backyard Playtime.. Photoblog

Today was spent in napping, biking with kids (yes, Daddy got back on the bicycle for the 2nd time since the accident... and went on the main road as well!), taking pictures of the flowers, girls, squirrels, and birds in what was a great spring day.

The jasmines are in full bloom and the whole backyard smells divine!

Made some good chai and settled in the concrete steps..
















This look on the little one's face is what we refer to as the "theesa kalai".. she must have done something she wasn't supposed to do and that explains that look.. She was moving too fast and I had the camera in manual.

The girls surprise me more than the birds and squirrels...




Need more of these quiet afternoons to lift up spirits...


.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Vidhya wrote...

nice snaps. good capture of her expression, which is generally difficult :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Vidhya wrote...

to capture i mean..

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:53 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

The Little One's pic is so expressive! Sounds like a good afternoon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home