Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Jump fun..

The photo school assignment was "Jump!"

Here is my entry:

jump_three


Here are other photos that were also considered today (you are allowed to post only one photo per assignment)..










It was a great day for going outdoors today and the Golden Gate Park in San Francisco was vibrant with colors. The greens looked green, the blues were vibrant blues, the air was so clear it was a great day to take pictures.. especially when the kids were all so co-operative for the assignment.

More photos from the half day trip tomorrow.


.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

fwiw, my pick is the second one from the bottom.

- s.b.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home