Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Sweets and Savouries to celebrate love..

Spent a good 4 hours in the kitchen today to make some Laddu and Mixture..

The video footage has too many improper comments deliberately uttered by Jr. and the little one to irritate me while making the video..

Don't know why they have this new found fascination with the "weenie" word. They say it just to see if I will get irritated or will scold them.. It is either that or Kusu (Fart). First I ignored them for a few minutes, then realized it was going to be very difficult to make a videoblog with the kids saying these two words three times/ sentence. So started using a remote control to turn the recording on and off.

They did not know I was still recording and finally they figured out that one as well and it all went downhill from there.

Tomorrow will be spent at home quietly savoring what was made today... and of course, editing the video with the kids watching..




Yes, the boondhi is going to soak in the sugar syrup overnight and will be made into laddu's in the morning!





Happy Valentines day everyone!




.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:57 AM, Blogger Sanand wrote...

That is a lot of hard work. The sweetness of love, indeed! Best wishes for the V-day (belated) from me too.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

You either love food so much or love making food to create these yummy dishes.

I am not sure why it's connected with V-day!!!!!!

Take care,
V

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Sundar,

Fascination with taboo words begins at an young age I guess. We have the same problem at home. My older one loves telling made up stories having a surfiet of bodily fluids and functions.....and my younger one enjoys listening to them. She thinks her brother is a genius for coming up with different stories every night...all of which appeal to her. Ramayana and Mahabharatha are too tame by comparison.
Priya S.Venkat (PSSSS)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home