Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Art makes an entry

Decided to buy the kids some art material (Drawing/Painting paper), paints, color pencils (the whole thing was less than 10 bucks) and let them have some fun this week.




It has been a busy week with me going out of control trying to juggle work, sinus problems and the kids.

The materials were a good idea. As an added bonus we are now decorating the shelves in the garage with the kid's art work. Kind of their own showcase to show their friends and visitors how they are doing.







We never realized how good the little one was with a paint brush. As a rule of thumb two things have been banned inside the house for as long as we can remember

a. water/oil paints
b. china clay (playdough)

for fear of ruining the carpet or floor.

That ban has been lifted now. The kids will be allowed to paint from now on instead of just draw with crayons.

The parenting learning goes on..



.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:37 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Thats some Rajini style entry !!! Wishing them more such entries ! :)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

sundar:

those look nice!

- s.b.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:35 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

Lovely art work! Congratulate the budding artists for me, please!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home