Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Puzzle zen







Have been doing this 500 piece puzzle over the weekend. It was tricky because you need to see the pieces in sunlight to figure it out. (tried to take photos at two different angles to show the magic scale effect, but it doesn't do justice to the poster)

Reminded me of the "magic scales" we used to have in our geometry boxes in elementary school!



.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:42 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

That's a achievement. We have all tried 100 piece and it is fun.. Great!!

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 3:14 AM, Blogger Violet wrote...

Wow! Here I struggle to put together 10-12 pieces.. and finish that too only when a pair of tiny hands help in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home