Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mysore Pak - Do it Yourself Videoblog




From 9:45 to 10:54PM tonight, the Mysore Pak was made..and video'ed.

The footage is long and initial editing makes the video a good 17 odd minutes.

Have applied for a special Youtube account, but don't know if they will give me one.. you see they want to give it only if you intend to make money out of videos!

Will break it into two videos and post it tomorrow.

Whole house smells Mysore Pak and it does taste divine.



.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi Sundar,
I occasionally visit your blog. You make things seem so simple!!. You are amazing!! I have a question for you. I noticed in your videos that you use appliances from India like wet grinder, mixer etc. Did you get them converted to US standards in India? The reason why I am asking is, I have these appliances that I got converted to US standards from India. Somehow, they don't seem to take up the load. Even small loads are tough to grind. Could you please throw some light? Or should I buy these appliances here in US from local Indian store? May be they do a good conversion job. Please help. Thanks!
-Meghana

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:55 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Meghana, thanks.

all the appliances in our kitchen are 220V with no modification. the trick is to bring the huge heavy transformer and haul it from India. it costs like 1500-2000 rupees and it is not easy to get through airport scans because they make you open the suitcase in Chennai and again at SFO just for that one item.. but it is worth the effort!

the mixers and grinders work great.

on your next India trip, just lug the transformer.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home