Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Friday, January 08, 2010

Ishwar Allah tero Naam...

Top on the google news tonight!

As a child was taught Raghupati Raghava Raja Ram and that Ishwar and Allah are all "god's names"!

Now if a person who was raised in India goes to Malaysia believing "Ishwar Allah Tero Naam, Sabko Sanmati De Bhagwan" chances are there will be violence..

Mahatma must be slow roasting in his grave



.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 11:51 PM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

I dont think the Mahatma would be going through 'Pain' now !

He must be used to it ~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home