Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Instant Jaya Lakshmi and Tamil Girls for a price

You have probably heard of instant noodles and Instant Idiyappam and even instant soup..

But have you heard of Instant Jaya Lakshmi?

The google ads that pop up on the sidebar on gmail have always provided me with a source of amusement.

Today was no different. was reading an email from Tamil School and on the side there were the usual "find hot pics of Kavya" type ads... (guess if there is someone called Kavya on the cc list, it picks up this ad!)

So you can imagine how uncorrelated the ads are to the context.

Today we found Instant Jaya Lakshmi and as an added bonus found out that there is a place where you can get a good price on Tamil girls!




They have become a commodity now! Apparently there is so much competition for Tamil Girls that there are 500 sites selling them. Told Jr. that they are virus sites and you should not click on the ads on the side, even if you are curious...

I let my daughter read the emails we get from Tamil School. Do Not think Google Ads are safe anymore for kids.

There is no screening of any kind on these ads.

Seriously thinking of taking away Jr.'s email till she is a little older...



.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:52 AM, Anonymous me wrote...

Use firefox and Adblock Plus addon.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 10:27 AM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

I use firefox..

there is an addon to block the ads within the gmail window?

wow, did not know that.. will go search.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:01 AM, Blogger Sanand wrote...

From amusement, I began to feel disturbed about this. What can we do about this? That's the question.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 8:23 AM, Blogger Sivajini S wrote...

sadly I don't get such ads when I use my hotmail but it does happen with gmail. I say no access to email till they are atleast ten. Out of curiosity, don't they have kiddie email? ( I have no idea, but I propose if it doesn't exist someone make one, since it seems kids these days all have cell phones and internet access).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home