Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Cooking Made Easy for Male Graduate Students

Have decided to Photo/ Videoblog 12 recipes between now and end of this year to help initiate young males (read FOB grad students and others who are not used to cooking) to some recipes that can be used to

a. get out of the boredom of sandwiches, pizza and ramen noodles
b. cure kitchenophobia
c. impress the ladies (trust me on this one)

Will show you how to make Mysore Pak by this weekend. Yes, if I could do it, you can do it.

For added effect (in the impression department) decide to make Mysore Pak on a whim at 3 AM after a group of you have stayed up late playing card games. When someone suggests "who is going to make the next round of tea?" ask "Why don't we have some hot Mysore Pak instead?" and the girls might look at you the same way they look at the Mysore Pak...as usual I digress...

Just wait for a videoblog...


ps. most of these recipes are the "desi engineering grad student's" versions and are not necessarily created by me.


.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:52 AM, Blogger Swatantra wrote...

I will surely look forward to it as Mysore pak is one of my husband's favorites.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home