Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, December 14, 2009

Performance week...

Jr. sang on stage at her music school annual day over the weekend.

First time she is singing on stage. The kids were all giggles at first, but eventually settled down, got serious and started singing in unison.




It was a chance for them to show all the parents what they have learned, get to sing with a team, realize practice makes perfect and be exposed to stage fright. Although the intensity of the practice was initially making me go "Why all the strain. can it not wait a few years?", came round to the realization that this was a great experience for the kids.




Can already picture the beaming face of all grandmas in India right now, when they get to see this video!



.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:19 PM, Blogger Sanand wrote...

It is so good to know that they had this performance. I haven't learned Carnatic music but I really want my son to. I think our classical music has great power in molding personality and triggering confidence in communication and presentation. Good that your junior is on the right track.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home