Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Have you ever tried..

To take a potato,
Peel it
Cut a base out
then carve a little flower out of the potato
immerse it in a ceramic bowl with just enough water with salt and turmeric powder
microwave it for 2 minutes
then take the bright yellow rose out
coat it with oil mixed with salt, asafoedita and red chili powder
then bake it in the oven at 350C for 15 mins

If not, try it and do let me know how it turns out...

I will show you how my little rose turns out on Saturday night!




ps. this inspired by watching Julie and Julia.



.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:56 AM, Blogger Doli wrote...

oh how was the movie? i have been trying to watch it but havent been able to

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

video pls ...

V

 

Post a Comment

<< Home