Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Monday, November 02, 2009

Excelling at your job

Physiotherapists know what they are doing! Can personally attest to it.

They measured my strength again today and my right hand was able to exert 45 lbs. It was 25-30 two weeks ago. I have to get to 80 to match my left hand and technically it should be close to 100 (me being right handed and all).

The hot wax works...




why, I do not know.. but it works and that is all that matters!




Get to lift some weights?! (which Jr. can do effortlessly, but I have to spend a lot of effort on), in this case 2 lbs (less than a kilogram)..




On second thought, am really proud of all the improvement.. from 1 lb to 2 lbs in one week!

Like the therapist says "One step at a time!" They sure know what they are doing and how to get you to make incremental progress.



.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 12:00 AM, Anonymous jyothi wrote...

have been following your blog from quite some time.like it in many ways.when ever i read your post i am always wondering what actually happened..would it be too much if i request you write a post on this..just wanted to know the current phase you are going through and how you are recovering..thanks in advance..happy recovery.

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 1:06 AM, Blogger dipali wrote...

It feels so good to be able to measure the progress you are making!
One step at a time it is:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 4:42 AM, Blogger Kavi wrote...

Great to see progress ! And wishing you greater progress !!

:)

 
I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 9:28 PM, Blogger Unknown wrote...

Jyothi, if only I could remember.. total blackout of the incident. someday it will come back to me.

thanks for the wishes.

dipali, good luck to you also. treat the physio very very seriously if you want to regain as much strength back on the broken hand..

Kavi, thanks a bunch.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home