Disclaimer : My thoughts on this site are not intended to cause physical emotional or financial harm to any person or thing mentioned in this site or to the reader and I take no responsibiilty for the same.. So read at your own risk!! I also hope this font is large enough to be considered legal and small enough not to make my blog ugly !

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Windows - Homework assignment...

Two photos for the "windows" Photo homework assignment .. Have not decided if these are it or need to find something more..


dps_hw_windows_van


dps_hw_windows



Let me know what you think..

.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

I am not responsible for comments posted by others... At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Sundar, I like the first one better than the second. The first one is a very good idea and the colors are great. What might have been even better is if you managed get more of the window into the frame as it is kind of hard to get that it is a reflection on a window. That way, I think it also brings a context into the snap. My 2 cents...
Vijay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home